AlphaGUARD is a portable, battery or net-operated radon meterwith a high storage capacity.
Thanks to its high sensitivity and long time stable calibration, this radon detector is the benchmark instrument for professional radon monitoring and accurate measurement on site.
In addition to the radon concentration in air, AlphaGUARD measures and records simultaneously the ambient temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure with integrated sensors.
The complete product line provides all accessories for radon in air, water, soil, building materials, progeny, thoron and calibration equipment to perform air, water, soil and exhalation measurements. The collected data can be linked to the DataVIEW software, allowing data download and storage as well as professional data analysis and reporting. With AlphaGUARD, bring your Radon Lab everywhere.
Bringing radon lab everywhere
AlphaGUARD radon detector: the best radon measurement solution
This new version features a number of additional measurement modes and a whole set of new analytic functionalities enabling users to increase their scope of expertise.
- 0.62 L pulsed ionization chamber
Mode of operation:
- 3D alpha spectroscopy and current mode
- 2 – 2,000,000 Bq/m³,
Instrument calibrator error:
Sensitivity of detector:
- 5 cpm at 100 Bq/m3, (5 cpm at 3 pCi/l)
Detector filling system:
- Design optimized for fast passive diffusion: 10/60 min and flow mode: 1/10 min & overhead cycling mode
- Up to 60,000 measurement points
- ~ 400 days at 10 min measuring cycle
- ~ 2,500 days at 60 min measuring cycle
- 10 days (40 days with external battery)
- 329 mm x 355 mm x 123 mm
Weight (incl. Internal battery)
- 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs)